Monday, March 26, 2007

I can't REACH you

I can't go near you. I can't even touch you. I think you are just a dream, a dream that will never come true. A fantasy that I can't just bring to life. You are very far away, a million light years away from me. It is very impossible for us to cross our each others way. I know you will just remain as an illusion, never reality.

I woke up one morning and nothing special to expect. Just an ordinary morning, waking up to go to school bringing my heavy bag full of stuffs like books and notebooks and ready for the class. That school day is just like the other school days, listening to the teachers, writting notes, exams and of course, jamming with my close friends and at the same time my classmates. After school, I went back home then put down my bag and turne the television on. It is such a surprise that I saw a cute, handsome guy that struck my heart. I never really in love with him, I just admired him. He is my dream guy. I wish that one day he will come and take me but I know that's too much. For now, he just serves as my inspiration.

He is a star. So many girls wants to be with him, not just me, waiting for the chance to to approach and talk to him then lining up to have an autograph signing. And me? What about me? I'll be covered by a thousands of girls not noticed by you. I could be the 999th girl lining up for you having that chance to look at you personally and face to face. Isn't it nice? Girls do anything just to have you. They build fans clubs to really show you that they really do idolize you. I wish I could be the president of the fans club just to really show to you that i really do like you but still it is not enough for me to be noticed by you. I don't know how I'll do it. I know you don't have a girl yet but there are so many girls in your world that really fits for you. I said that nothing is impossible but I know the real thing.

I am not fit for him. He has everything but me, I have nothing. He is so far away from me. I just want to see him smile at me. It makes me feel good because even if I know that I can't really have him, he still noticed me for just a moment.

I wish I could grab some few minutes from him just to be with him even for just in a little time. I wish I could have wings so that I could fly just to reach where your are even if how far you are. A little time with you is a lifetime for me but still I know it is impossible to reach you. I know I can't reach you.

No comments: