Friday, March 16, 2007

An ANIME Lover

Young people love to watch anime and I am one of them. Anime is really so nice.According to the wikipedia the history of anime begins at the start of the 20th century, when Japanese filmmakers experiment the anime definition is subject to interpretation. In Japan, the term does not specify an animation's nation of origin or style; instead, it is used as a blanket term to refer to all forms of animation from around the world. In English, main dictionary sources define anime as "a Japanese style of motion-picture animation" or "a style of animation developed in Japan". Thus, non-Japanese works are sometimes called anime-influenced animation if they borrow stylistically from Japanese animation.ed with the animation techniques that were being explored in France, Germany, United States and Russia. Another term for anime is Japanimation.

I started liking anime when my cousin drew a nice and beautiful anime characters. I asked him what is it. He said that it is his favorite anime character. He told me the title and It's nice (I really can't remember what is the title of the anime.). Then many anime series came out. I like them all. I have my favorites back then. I discovered many anime series that is not shown on television. I like the anime with a genre of romance,a little of action, adventure, comedy and fantasy and also with a nice drawing of the characters, a good looking anime characters like my favorite anime series, the Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny.

I love anime characters and stories. My favorite anime is Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. I dont want to miss any episode on these but we can not avoid it. I do miss an episode. But then I am updated thanks to the internet. I love the characters, Cagalli Yula Athha, Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne and of course Kira Yamato. My friendster profile background is even Gundam Seed. I proudly say that I am a gundam addict. If you would watch it, you would really like it.

Gundam is a very nice anime. It began in the Cosmic Era. Its a war between two forces the ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty) forces, the Earth's Alliance and the Naturals or Coordinators. They were using a mobile suits to fight. A young pilot Kira Yamato is forced to fight his bestfriend Athrun Zala because they have different overviews. Kira is on the Earth's Alliance and Athrun is on the ZAFT forces. Kira is using his mobile suit. Strike Gundam and Athrun's, Justice Gundam. They also have their love interests here.Lacus for Kira and Cagalli for Athrun. But after so many fights, Kira and Athrun would be friends like before. Another one is the Gundam Seed Destiny. It is the continuation of the Gundam Seed Series. Here, the Earth's Alliance Force and the ZAFT foces are at peace but there are battles, not between Kira and Athrum nor Earth's Alliance and ZAFT forces.

I hope that there are more and more animes to be watched. Its really interesting and you will really like it. Try to watch Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny its really nice. I'm sure of it.

No comments: