Friday, March 16, 2007

MOVIE WaTcHiNg!!

It is really enjoying to watch movies especially with friends. I always do watch movies with my close friends in school. We really had fun while watching. Do you think we watch movies on cinema? If you think we watch movies on cinema, you are wrong. The movie in the cinema now is expensive so we do not watch movie there often. We just enjoyed watching movies on one of my friends house.

We watch movies on faith's house. We watch movies if we have an early dissmisal. We go to thier house ad choose mpovies that we wan to watch. We watch good movies. It is not as expensive as the cinema if we watch movies on Faith's house. We watch it for free. It is really nice if it is for free.We also eat while watching just like in the cinema. It is not air conditioned like the cinema, The monitor is not as big as the screen in the cinema, the chairs are not as nice as the cinema but we still enjoyed it because as I said it's for free. Faith has her DVD and we just watch it on their computer.

It all satrted when one time we had a half-day. We don't have anything to do in our house. The day seems so boring for us. So we decided to do something that can make our day enjoyable. So we decided to watch movie on her house. The first movie we watch was hostel. I don't want to watch it because I'm afraid of dead stuffs like killing people but its majority's decision. I often covered my eyes to avoid watchind those killing scenes but there are so many killing scenes i the movie. Blood here and blood there. Oh My! Although I did not watch the movie completely, we still enjoyed it. Another movie we watched was The Grudge 2. I'm also afraid of ghosts and horror stuffs. The ghosts were the mother and her child. The mother ghosts always crawled and I am afraid of her face. After wathing the movie, I don't want to go home because it is dark outside. I am also afraid of the dark. I still can't get over of that stupid ghosts. When I went to sleep late and the lights were off and I am the only one awake, Those two is always on my mind. Another one was John Tucker Must Die. The movie is really good. It is about a trio of girls who plot to break the heart of basketball star John Tucker after they learn he has been secretly dating all three and pledging each is "the one". They used Kate to let john be in-love with her and then break his haert to let him feel what the three girls felt. What happened next? Just watch the movie its really good. We all enjoyed the movie and to add something, John Tucker is so handsome. The last movie we watched was White Chicks. two black agents go undercover in an effort to protect Brittany and TiffanyWilson kidnapping plot. They dress up as white women.I love the movie. It is really funny. Its worth watching.

Those are some of the movies we have watched. I love to watch mora and mpore good movies there. But alos I want to watch good movies on the cinema because it is also nice there. (If I have money) If I dont have money, of course, I know where to watch! I hope I can watch again and again and again there to save money.

PS: With me, watching movies are April, Ronald and of course Faith.

No comments: