Thursday, February 15, 2007

aLL aBoUt My FrIeNdS

I have so many friends here in Cebu. They are always there everytime I need shoulders to lean on. They always make me smile evryday. I really like them a lot. I always treasure the moments we have been together. I love my friends so much. But I also have my friends in Leyte, the place where I was born, that I missed so much. Like my friends in Cebu, I love them so much too. They are the one I grew up with.

We transferred here in Cebu because my father worked here. So I also studied elementary, highschool and hopefully college in here. I also visit them when it's summer vacation but not everytime. As time passed by, it's been a while since the last day we went there. I remember them everytime I see my friends here. I can not forget those silly things we did. When we were young, we often took a bath on the sea. The fuuny thing is I still don't know how to swim. My friends now were expert but me, not yet. I do not really join them whn they would go to the deep part of the sea because I am afraid to drown. I am the smallest of the five. They treat me as their youngest even if we have somewhat the same age. We played a lot. There was a time when we lost our way home. We were only six years old then. It is because we escape from our parents. You know, we cared for each other. I am the weakest. I can easily cry when I am afraid. I was the first to cry. Kuya Lloyd, one of my friends, and one year older than me, caryy me on his back until we found our way home. Thank God it was not yet dark. We were scolded by our parents. I missed the "kulit" things we did I am thinking if what they are doinmg now. Are they still in Leyte or some have migrated? When can we see each other again? Do they still remember me and the things we did? I hope I ca visit Leyte this vacation. I like to be back home. I am very comfortable there. Almost all people in our place knew us.

I also love my friends here even if they always tease me"dakog mata!" I know its real but I still............ forget it! I just hope they'll stop it. We do crazy thingswith my friends here. those things that can physically hurt us. I am wondering why wer are still very close even if we are hurting each other. I don't know why. If we have problems, we are just the one comforting and encouraging each other. We have just a little arguemants. We were mad at each otherbtu after a few hours or even minutes, we were then okay even if we did not say sorry to each other. It's like just nothing happens. mWe were classmates since elementary so we know each other more.

It is so nice to have friends,right? They are the one you can trust. It is so sad to be alone. We need friends to laugh with, to cry with and to be with us forever. a true friend can understand what you are, who you are and everything in you. I can say that "What a Wonderful friens I have!" I am happy and contented with what good friends I have, wherever they are, whatever they have and whoever they are.

PS: Before I forget, my friend here are April, Faith, Ronald and Sweeney. My friends in Leyte are Kuya Lloyd, Gillian, Farah, Ate Nica and Harry. Thanks to them so much for being a true good friends.

No comments: