Thursday, February 15, 2007

Memorable Experiences

It is so nice to remember the memorable experience that we had before. It is so nice to bring back all of those stuffs. As we all know, time can not go back. If only I have a time machine, I could have rewind all those fun and memorable experiences that I can not forget. We treasure those memories a lot. I surely know you also have those. Let me share you my memorable experiences.

I can not forget the first time I saw snakes and crocodiles.I'm really afraid of those animals because as I see those animals on television, those animals eat flesh.We went to the zoo and saw many animals. I really had fun going there. I want to see a giraffe but unfortunitely there was none. I saw lions, tigers, elephant, different kinds of snakes and more. We did not take pictures on those animals because we forgot to bring the camera. There is a place inside the zoo that we can take pictures on the snakes. There were two snakes, a big yellow snake and a medium sized black snake.I was afraid to touch it or even to look at them because I'm afraid if maybe they would bit me. It was a challenging thing to me when I slowly put my hand on the snakes' body. Looks funny, right? My family and relatives were all laughing at me because I am only the one who is afraid of the snakes. My two little sibling were not afraid. They even put the black snake on thier lap. I got mad at them because they keep on laughing at me but it is still a wonderful experience.

Another was that when I ride a roller coaster. I was so nervous that time. My hands and feet were cold. I sat beside my father. When the roller coaster began to move and move shouted so loud. When it stopped, I vomitted! There were people looking at me. I was so shy. Then I try to ride on a horror train. I was covering my eyes so I did not see anything. Haha! Why am I so afraid of many things? I do not know why. I also ride on a carousel. I f you think that I am still afraid of that then, you are wrong! I am not afraid anymore. I am not normal now if I'm still afraid of it. What a funny experience!

It is just a few memorable experience that I had. There are still more but it is so long If I will tell you all of it. Those things that I mentioned was my favorite experiences. As we all know, time goes on. We can still have those funny but wonderful experiences to be treasured. I am still young. I still have many things to be experienced. Hope you had fun reading my experiences. I am really happy sharing those things to you. Maybe after reading these thing you'll think something about me.

No comments: