Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Man Hater

What do you understand about the phrase man hater? Is it a girl who hates a man? It is what I think of it. Two close friends told me, "I think you are a man hater."Is it true? Only myself can answer this question. They said it is not good to be a man hater and you can never find love if you continue to be it. I told them that I am still young and I am not interested with that love stuffs. One of them, let us just call her "Lab Lab", advised me that I should continue to be a man hater and the one who won't give up,........ Haha! I do not take those things seriously because it is not the right time to talk about it but I just still listen to their advice.

Why do my friends call me a man hater?
I am really wondering why boys told me those "love" things.Are they serious? Do they Know what they are talking about? or they just want to have fun. I do not know what is in their minds. I am not a mind reader. So I just keep on wondering if it is true or false. Everytime a guy told me their feelings about that love and everything, I am not comfortable of them anymore. I always stay away from them. I don not want to talk or even look at them anymore. Even if that guy is my friend before, he will become my enemy now because he,(you know what I mean). I do not know why I feel like this. I just hate them whenever they did those things to me.

The Reason
Do you know the reasons about the things I had told you?I just want those guys to be my friend and not more than that. Let us just wait for the right time to come.It is when everything is okay. One reason is that I am afraid of my father. He told me "not yet." He warned me that if I disobeyed him, he will do something. He is not that strict but he will become very very strict when it comes to that girlfriend and boyfriend thing. It is normal to have crushes on this age, right? They said you are "abnormal" if you do not have that crush stuff. Crush is enough. You should not go beyond. As for now, young people like us should not be in a serious relationship. It will comje to us soon. Focus first on the studies. Do not prioritize that love stuff yet.

My friends were right. I am really a man hater. It does not mean that I do not like guys forever.I am just not ready. I just do not like love stuffs from them. I can not be a man hater forever. I think I had talked so much about love. I think it is enough. Did you learn something? I hope so. Enjoy reading this loving thing! Bye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! This is Lablab, che! Eheheh!

Yeah, don't try to change your being a man-hater because I want to have a man-hater friend. Joke! Well, aside from that, it will be like a test to those boys out there. If they survive you, then that guy really wants you, right? Yuck! Ehehe!

Remember, don't hate my bestfriend! =)